- Adopt and implement a policy to support the Monadnock Region Living Wage for all full and part-time permanent employees.
- Create an action plan to phase in the living wage of $15/hr (if employer does not contribute to employee’s health insurance costs) or $13.62/hr (if employer pays at least $226/mo towards employee’s health insurance costs) by December 31, 2020.
- Share your story of becoming a living wage employer with others in our region, state and nation.
Living Wage Coalition Members Commitment
- Provide tools, materials, and peer learning opportunities for implementation success.
- Provide opportunity to participate in Hannah Grimes Center workshops, seminar, and events for continued education and resources.
- Recognition and celebration opportunities including publicity about each organization’s journey toward a living wage shared with local, state and national news media and outlets.