- Living wages improve the health of employees and reduce related medical costs.
- Raising wages benefits both employers and employees, contributing to success and growth.
- Living wages has a positive impact on employer recruitment and retention.
- Living wages create a positive brand perception for employers, clients and partners alike.
- Living wages stimulate the local economy.
- New Hampshire residents seek an economy with higher wages.
We envision a Monadnock Region where every employee in every sector earns a Living Wage for their work, optimizing their income, education and social potential, and resulting in stronger economic development, improved health outcomes, and reduced health care costs for the region. The entire Monadnock region will benefit when all workers earn a living wage.